Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Starting Over



This feels like a refresher of sorts. The last time I kept a personal blog was when my oldest son (now 6 almost 7) was just a year old. When I decided to make my blog geared more towards my business I sort of lost my ability to throw in personal posts. As outgoing as I am I have learned that I'm actually quite private. Strange. So having said that, here I go again. Mostly because I need a record. Something to come back to, because I'm terrible at keeping a written journal. It brought me so much joy to go back through my old blog and relive some of the thoughts and feelings that I shared. I didn't think it would have that much of an impact on me, but it did. I'll share not only to document the family but to share a bit of myself, the things I love. Baking, cooking, crafting, and all that other Martha Stewartish crap that some find so annoying ;)

This is Steffen in his new room. We just moved and this is the site that I see each morning. Its a great way to start the day.


3 comments:

  1. So glad you are blogging again. I love to see your every day photos of the boys. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Congrats on your new home. Perhaps you will inspire me to blog again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've got me as a devoted reader. This blog is awesome.

    ReplyDelete