Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Rain Rain......Don't Go Away

Just home enjoying this rain. It's the first rainfall we have had at the new house and it has been such a treat to have these huge windows to get watch the rainfall from. We had no idea what we were missing. I actually feel a little sad that Alex never got to have such moments. Not that he would have ever remembered. I'm going to cut myself some slack on that one though, if we feel guilty about every little thing we can't give our children we would be a total wreck and unable to enjoy whats in front of us. So I'll just enjoy what's in front of me, with no regrets or guilt. I'll try at least.

Its so fun to watch the little one enjoy the rain. He even tried to lick the rain drops off the window which melted me. Then he nearly kissed the floor which pretty much broke up that nostalgic moment. :)



If anyone knows how to put images side by side in blogger and can help I would appreciate it :)I did it in the last post but what I did didn't work this time.

4 comments:

  1. We had snow this morning in Portland. Not a ton - but enough to paint the yard and cars in a thick layer of white, yet thankfully NOT enough to shut down the entire city like last year. I'm betting the little kiddos would love it up here. :)

    *hint hint*

    ReplyDelete
  2. That last pic is killing me!!! What a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. he is so adorable! you must of just wanted to sit there all day and watch him.

    ReplyDelete
  4. he can stand now! aww.. he's growing so much!

    ReplyDelete